I am a qualified, Senior accredited and registered IndependentCounsellor and Psychotherapist. I work from my clinic in Coventry I treat patients all over Warwickshire including Coventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Warwick.I work with my clients to achieve their chosen goals be they short or long term: exploring options, resolving past issues, reviewing goals, enabling resolution and progressing forward enhancing self esteem and confidence.
- Trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Trained in Humanistic Based Therapies
- Accredited Bereavement Counsellor
- BACP Accredited Counsellor
- Specialist Training in Domestic Abuse & Violence
- Experienced in Couples Counselling
Counselling can help regain your inner Peace:
- Be Present – Use mindfulness in your every day life.
- Inward search for acceptance – take responsibility; do not constantly seek approval from others.
- Love and embrace life – be committed to being kind to self and others.
- Practice perseverance- be committed to change.
- Balance all areas of your life, understanding that what we are surrounded by impacts on us and how we work.
In addition to my counselling and psychotherapy qualification I am also a fully qualified Acupuncturist which many of my clients under going counselling benefit from, it is especially good when working with depression and addiction, including weight loss .
Please contact me to find out how counselling can help you.